Main Purpose of the Job:
Experienced IT Security Analyst with working experience in Secure Network design and development also to protect an organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches and to raise awareness around Information Security. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with the different stakeholders to close issues, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
To be successful as an Information Security Analyst you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. The incumbent should have a good understanding and experience working with Security systems and applications, Data Privacy laws and best practices. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff in various information security topics.
- Incident Management and Response.
- Security Monitoring
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Security Systems Configuration and Support/Operation
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Access Control
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate Security issues to a non-technical audience
- Firm understanding of Botswana’s Data Protection Act of 2018
- Good understanding of Security frameworks, controls and standards (NIST, CIS Controls and ISO 27001)
- Incident Response Knowledge
- Results and Customer Focused
- Goals oriented
- Service Orientation
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have attained the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Professional Certifications in Security will be an added advantage
- Working Experience in a similar Security role
- Knowledge of Telco Environment and IP Networking Basics
BoFiNet offers highly competitive packages commensurate with the level of responsibility. Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications.
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
(ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO)
14 December 2021
Please contact us on 3995500