Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Human Resources Specialist the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative and general HR support to both internal and external customers to facilitate successful achievement of BoFiNet’s mandate.
- Provides HR administrative functions.
- Implements HR policies and processes to ensure an excellent climate for productivity
- Advises line managers and employees on policies and procedures.
- Administers the human resource management information systems (ERP).
- Ensures compliance with all government regulatory requirements in the fields of employment.
- Ensures meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in hard and electronic format.
- Facilitates recruitment and onboarding of new staff in line with BoFiNet standards.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Results focused
- Decisive and assertive
- Planning & organizing skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy
- Customer Focus
- Building Relationships
- Leading Change
- Influential through communication
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The candidates should have attained the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- At least three years post qualification experience in diverse human resource practices
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, certified academic/professional qualifications, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
Head of Human Resources
Private Bag 00236
And Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
NB: Due to Covid-19 Pandemic we will only accept applications sent by email.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO
CLOSING DATE: 23rd May 2022
Please contact us on: 3995500